Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reading and Signing

Sally Roseveare had a wonderful turnout at the Westlake library last night and sold ten books. She read sections of both of her Smith Mountain Lake mysteries, told hysterical stories about doing reseach on stuffing a man into a porta-potty (No, it really can't be done), talked about how she names and creates her characters and answered a host of thoughtful and well-informed questions. Check her web site for signings and readings. Take it from me: her books make great Christmas presents, particularly when she personalizes her signature. Don't miss out.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, thanks for the nice post about my book signing last night. You are fast! And thanks for such a great introduction. I had SO MUCH FUN! I'll blog about it later today, but need to get ready to talk to the Eclectic Book Club on a luncheon cruise on the Virginia Dare in one hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an excellent presentation! I know I had a good time.

    ReplyDelete